As we all know, the high-temperature cooking bag can bear the temperature of 121-135 degrees. The commonly used materials are generally CPP (rcpp) of Ninon NY composite cooking level, CPP (rcpp) of Ninon NY composite pure aluminum Al composite cooking level.
Rcpp is the CPP membrane for cooking. It has better heat resistance than the common CPP film, can withstand 121 ℃ higher temperature. For some bags that need to be sterilized at a temperature above 121 ℃, rcpp can be used.
High temperature cooking bag is a kind of plastic which can withstand high temperature cooking has high barrier performance. Today, Weihua is going to introduce another common high temperature resistant material, which plays an important role in the plastic packaging industry, especially in the food packaging industry. This material can withstand high temperature cooking has high barrier performance. The film made with it has been widely used in China, it is known as sausage casing. This material is called PVDC. PVDC multilayer coextrusion composite film is mainly used in the packaging field with strict restrictions requirements on oxygen water vapor transmission,
1. The packaging of various cooked meat products (vacuum bag, heating stretch forming package, filling inert gas bag) can be stored under normal temperature for more than one month.
2. It is used for aseptic packaging of fresh milk. It is stored at room temperature has a shelf life of 3 months.
3. Without using aseptic packaging machine, but filling with ordinary liquid packaging machine, using secondary sterilization of various fresh milk packaging, the shelf life can reach more than one month at room temperature.
4. Long term storage of concentrated fruit juice, jam, vacuum aseptic packaging.
5. Fresh livestock, poultry meat vacuum preservation small packaging, inflatable preservation small packaging, room temperature storage for half a month.
6. The packaging of various seasonings with unique fragrance.
7. Food packaging containing high protein, high fat, fragrant, crispy, swelling crispy properties, which is allowed to have a little oxidation deterioration moisture absorption deliquescence during storage circulation, such as baked food, coffee, oatmeal, fried food, especially fried fruit, etc.
8. Packaging of purified water, especially for field work field use.
9. Drug a packaging.
10. Packaging of cosmetics.
11. Packaging of fine industrial products such as machinery electronics, especially those stored at sea in coastal areas that cannot be protected against rust by oil.
L2. Packaging of chemical products pesticides.
L3. It is compounded with paper cloth to make a package with special performance application in special occasions.
In a word, the materials of different high-temperature cooking are widely used, which are generally made by composite process, usually at present. The appearance of different high temperature cooking materials will improve the packaging quality to a new stage. What we vacuum bag manufacturers do is to apply these high-temperature cooking materials to the best, to bring better packaging solutions for the majority of users!